Mobile banking app
App available to customers aged 11+ with compatible iOS and Android devices and an Isle of Man, UK or international mobile number in specific countries (Opens in a new window)
Use our mobile app whenever and wherever you are
Manage your money from the palm of your hand. Our mobile app is secure and easy to use, giving you all the tools you need to manage your money on the go, with instant 24/7 access to your accounts.
What's new in the app?
Watch your savings grow
With Round Ups, pay with your debit card or contactless device and we'll round up the amount to the nearest pound, sending the spare change to your savings account.
Rounding up to the nearest pound might not sound like much however the pennies soon add up. Criteria apply.
What can I do in the app?
Logging in couldn't be easier
See all your accounts in one place
Make the app your own
Pay in cheques OpenClose
Support when you need it most
Other features OpenClose
Download the app
Find out what all the fuss is about and download the app today.
- On your iPhone, Android phone or iPad, go to the App Store if using Apple or Google Play if using Android
- Search for 'Isle of Man Bank'
- Tap to download the app
How to register for our mobile app
You will need:
- Your Isle of Man, UK or international mobile number (in specific countries) mobile number. We'll use your mobile number to text you an activation code.
- Your online banking customer number, PIN and password.
Your step-by-step guide:
- Open the Isle of Man Bank app and tap 'I'm already a customer' to get started. Don't worry if you don't have the details listed on the next screen, you can reset or set them up now. Tap 'Get started' to read and accept the Mobile Banking Terms.
- Enter your online banking customer number. If you don't have this, then tap 'What's my customer number?' to continue.
- Enter the requested characters from your online banking PIN and password. If you don't have these details, tap 'Forgotten secure details?' to continue.
- Confirm the mobile number we hold on file for you is correct and enter the activation code we text to you. If your mobile number is not correct, you can change this through online banking, and return to the app in 3 days to finish registering.
- Choose a passcode to log into the app. If your device has facial or fingerprint recognition, you can choose to log in with that later.
- Congratulations, you have finished setting up the Isle of Man Bank mobile app.
Staying safe online
Need help getting registered?
Use our online chat service where we'll guide you through getting started.