Our simple instant access account
Why choose Instant Saver?
Instant access to your money when you need it.
No minimum deposit required.
Apply online in less than 10 minutes.
In detail: Instant Saver
What is the interest rate?
Can Isle of Man Bank change the interest rate?
How much could I earn?
How do I open and manage my account?
- You must be aged 16 years or over to open an account.
- You can open your account in branch or online and manage your account in branch, online, by telephone and on the mobile app.
- You can also pay money into your account at one of our cash deposit machines.
- No minimum deposit is required to open the account; no minimum deposit needs to be made on a regular basis; and there is no maximum balance limit.
Can I withdraw money?
Yes. No notice is required. You can withdraw money:
- in branch
- by transfer to any other account based in the UK (online, by telephone or on the mobile app)
- up to £250 per day at any cash machine
There are daily limits on the amount you can transfer from your account online, by telephone or mobile banking.
Watch your savings grow
With Round Ups, pay with your debit card or contactless device and we'll round up the amount to the nearest pound, sending the spare change to your savings account.
Rounding up to the nearest pound might not sound like much however the pennies soon add up. Criteria apply.
AER: Stands for Annual Equivalent Rate. It shows you what the rate would be if the interest was paid and compounded each year.
Gross Rate: This means the interest rate you are paid without deduction of income tax.
p.a.: Per annum (per year).
Ready to apply?
Before you apply, we've outlined the eligibility for the account below, along with our terms and conditions so you can make sure it's the right account for you.
You can apply for an Instant Saver account if you are:
- Aged 16+ and permanently resident in the Isle of Man.