Register for online banking
Online banking available to customers aged 11+ with an Isle of Man Bank account.
To register you'll need
- Your name and date of birth.
- Your Isle of Man Bank account number and sort code. You can get these details on your statements, cheque book or paying in book.
If you have a debit card, entering your 16-digit card number can help you get access to online banking faster however not having it won't stop you registering.
If we have your mobile details, we'll send you an activation code to your device. If we don't we'll need to send you one by post which takes longer.
How to register for online banking
Most of our customers can register for online banking using our online application form however if you are resident in one of the following countries, you are required to complete a pdf application form:
- Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe
The application form contains information on how to complete and return the document.
- Visit the online banking registration webpage
- Let us know if you are a Personal or Business customer. Business customers will need to contact their Relationship Manager to register.
- Enter your personal details.
- We’ll show you your customer number on screen. Make a note of it as you’ll need it when you log in the future.
- We'll then send an activation code to your mobile device or, if we don’t have your mobile details, we’ll send it by post.
- Go to the Isle of Man Bank website and click ‘Log in’ in the top right-hand corner, have your activation code to hand.
- On the log in page, type in your customer number and you'll be prompted to input your activation code.
- Now you need to choose a password and PIN and commit them to memory. The PIN should be four digits long and your password can be between six and twenty characters, and contain both letters and numbers.
That's it, you've registered for online banking.
Having problems registering online?
If you hold a current account or any of the following savings products then you can chat to us using Cora to help with online banking registration.
- Instant Saver
- Savings Builder
- Premium Saver
Customers who only have a Cash Management account with Isle of Man Bank need to contact us to proceed with the registration.