Isle of Man Bank operates a network of cash machines (ATMs) across the Island. These ATMs can be used by our customers and customers of other banks. Our customers can use their Isle of Man Bank debit cards at thousands of ATMs worldwide
You can use your debit card to withdraw cash at any of our conveniently located cash machines and much more...
Customers using the Isle of Man Bank mobile app can generate codes allowing them to get cash from our ATMs using just their phone.
Receive a balance or mini statement
Our ATMs give you the option to see your balance on screen or print a mini-statement with your balance and last 6 transactions.
Access emergency cash
If you lose your debit card, our Lost & Stolen team can give you access to cash from our ATMs without using your card.
Donate to charity
Our cash machines provide you with a handy way to make a difference. Follow on-screen instructions to make a donation to charity.
Access PIN services
If you want to change your PIN code, pop your card into one of our cash machines and select 'PIN Services'. You can also unblock your PIN at our ATMs if you have blocked it by entering an incorrect code at a point-of-sale terminal.
Every branch of Isle of Man Bank has a cash machine for your convenience. We have branches at:
- Regent Street, Douglas
- Athol Street, Douglas *
- Market Square, Castletown
- Station Road, Port Erin
- Parliament Street, Ramsey
- Atholl Street, Peel
* ATM available during branch opening hours only
We also have additional cash machines located in these locations:
- Nobles Hospital, Douglas
- Sea Terminal, Douglas
- Corkill's Garage, Onchan
- Ronaldsway Airport
Our mobile app also features an ATM Locator to help you find your nearest cash machine.
Get Cash is a function of our mobile banking app that lets you withdraw money quickly without using your bank card. It's great for those times, when you pop out during your lunch hour, but don't have cash on you.
How to use Get Cash
- From the 'Get Cash' option within your mobile banking app, choose the amount of cash that you would like to withdraw and tap 'Get cash code'.
- Tap 'Reveal code' to see your code or 'Share' to send it to somebody else.
You can also tap 'Cancel' to cancel the code.
- You (or the person you have shared the code with) have 3 hours to withdraw the cash from a cash machine that supports Get Cash.*
- To withdraw the cash, simply press 'Enter' on the cash machine and follow on-screen instructions for 'emergency cash'
* Get Cash can be used at any cash machine belonging to Isle of Man Bank, NatWest International, NatWest, Royal Bank of Scotland (in Scotland), Ulster Bank (in Northern Ireland) or Tesco. If the code expires, the funds will re-credit your account within 24 hours.