Instant Saver account
Why choose Instant Saver?
Instant access to your money when you need it.
No minimum deposit required.
Apply online in less than 10 minutes.
To become a Premier customer you'll need to be 18+, permanently resident in Isle of Man and meet the following criteria:
Subject to acceptance
Account name: Instant Saver
What is the interest rate?
Can Isle of Man Bank change the interest rate?
How much could I earn?
Initial deposit amount
Balance after 12 months
How do I open and manage my account?
- You must be aged 16 years or over to open an account.
- You can open your account in branch and online and manage your account in branch, online, by telephone and on the mobile app.
- You can also pay money into your account at one of our cash deposit machines.
- No minimum deposit is required to open the account; no minimum deposit needs to be made on a regular basis; and there is no maximum balance limit.
Can I withdraw money?
Yes. No notice is required. You can withdraw money:
- in branch
- by transfer to any other account based in the UK (online, by telephone or on the mobile app)
- up to £250 per day at any cash machine
There are daily limits on the amount you can transfer from your account online, by telephone or mobile banking.
The current daily limits and how to withdraw more than them can be found on this website or by contacting telephone banking.
AER: Stands for Annual Equivalent Rate. It shows you what the rate would be if the interest was paid and compounded each year.
Gross Rate: This means the interest rate you are paid without deduction of income tax.
p.a.: Per annum (per year).
Ready to apply?
Before you apply, we've outlined the eligibility for the account below, along with our terms and conditions so you can make sure it's the right account for you.
You can apply for a Premier Instant Saver account if you are:
- Aged 16+, and
- Permanently resident in the Isle of Man.
To apply online today you must already be a Premier Banking customer.