Optimise the liquidity and return on funds
Designed for finance centres
Our multi-currency Cash Management account helps to optimise the liquidity and return on funds and is supported by our electronic banking service, eQ.
A Cash Management account can be operated in a number of different ways:
- As an interest bearing account
- To manage an interest bearing, fixed deposit account with various terms
- To manage a loan, providing either single repayment fixed term advances or amortisation business term loan facilities
Features of Cash Management
- Multi-currency system covering all major currencies, including Sterling, US Dollar and Euro
- Holds cash balances, fixed term advances and deposits in one account
- Can be managed on eQ, letting you group together individual accounts and loans, make payments and track outward and inward transactions
Apply for a Cash Management account
Existing business customer?
If you're an existing business customer please contact your Relationship Manager on their dedicated telephone number.
Alternatively, call into your local branch where we can put you in touch with your Relationship Manager.
New to Isle of Man Bank?
Give us a call on 01624 637699.
Lines are open Monday to Tuesday 9am - 5pm, Wednesday 10am - 5pm and Thursday to Friday 9am - 5pm (except public holidays). Calls may be recorded.