Manage your business account signatories
To download the business account signatory mandate you must be using a Windows or MAC device. Mobile devices running Android or iOS are currently not supported. Please download the form to your hard drive and then open using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
What changes can I make using the mandate form?
Business customers can use our mandate update form to:
- add or remove signatories
- change the details of an existing signatory
- change the signing rules on your current mandate
If you’re a Limited Company or LLP and have not updated your mandate with us since October 2016, please telephone the business banking team to establish the correct form to complete.
How to update your mandate
To use the interactive features of our mandate update form, please:
- download the mandate form
- open and complete the form using Adobe Acrobat Reader
The mandate form will not open on devices running Android or iOS, or within Adobe browsers extensions.
How your information might be used
It's important for you to understand how we use and share your information. Please read our privacy notice before you continue with your application.
What you need to know
When completing the mandate please remember:
- To sign the form using black ink
- If you need to make amendments after printing, please use black ink and initial any changes
- Business and trading names should not be shortened, abbreviated or changed
- Limited Companies must also provide an up-to-date Register of Directors and return along with the completed mandate.
If you are adding or changing an existing signature, we will also require to see:
- Photo identification, such as a passport or driving licence
- Proof of address, such as a recent utility bill or bank statement
Once ready, please print, sign and take the completed mandate along with the required documentation to your local branch. You should marked this for the attention of Business Banking Amendments Team.
The mandate form will not open on devices running Android or iOS, or within Adobe browsers extensions. Please download the form and open using Adobe Acrobat Reader.