Setting up Apple Pay
An easier way to pay
Apple Pay lets you make secure, contactless payments with Apple devices such as iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad and Mac instore or online.
Use Apple Pay to make purchases in all kinds of apps, a pizza delivery or a new pair of trainers with the devices you carry every day. Checking out is fast, simple and secure. No need to hunt for your wallet or purse.
Set up Apple Pay using our app
If you have our mobile banking app, getting started with Apple Pay is easy. All you need is your debit card, your iCloud login details and have a supported device.
If you have our mobile app and use an iPhone 6 or above
- Log in to the mobile app, making sure you have the latest version downloaded
- On your iPhone select the account your debit card is linked to, then ‘Manage my card & Apple Pay’ > Tap the ‘Add to Wallet’ button and follow the on-screen instructions
If you have an Apple Watch linked to your phone, you will be able to select the option on-screen to add the card to your Apple Watch.
Once complete, your card will be available for use within the Apple Wallet.
App available to customers aged 11+ with compatible iOS and Android devices and an Isle of Man, UK or international mobile number in specific countries.
Other ways to set up Apple Pay
How you set up Apple Pay will change depending on which type of Apple device you are using:
- On iPhone open Wallet and tap the '+' icon in the upper-right corner
- On iPad go to 'Settings' > 'Wallet' > 'Apple Pay' > 'Add Card'
- For Apple Watch, go to the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and tap 'Wallet & Apple Pay' > 'Add Card'
- For a Mac with Touch ID go to ‘System Preferences’ > ‘Wallet & Apple Pay’ > ‘Add Card’
- For a Mac without Touch ID, you'll need to complete the purchase using an eligible iPhone or Apple Watch
If you have an Isle of Man Bank debit card registered with iTunes, the details will be retrieved from iTunes. You can proceed to add this card or you can choose to add a new card.
Isle of Man Bank will verify your information and may ask for more information. Once you have this simply go back to Wallet and tap your card.
For more information, visit the Apple Support website.