Our simple instant access account
Why choose Instant Saver?
Instant access to your money when you need it.
No minimum deposit required.
Apply online in less than 10 minutes.
Account name: Instant Saver
What is the interest rate?
Can Isle of Man Bank change the interest rate?
Yes, these rates are variable. They may be changed for any of the reasons set out in Term 10.3 of the Personal Banking Account Terms and Fees, e.g. following Bank of England base rate changes or changes in the rates paid by other banks. If the rates are going down we’ll give you at least 60 days’ notice. If they are going up, we’ll inform you before the change or shortly afterwards. Term 10.4 contains details of the notice we’ll give you.
How much could I earn?
How do I open and manage my account?
- You must be aged 16 years or over to open an account.
- You can open your account in branch or online and manage your account in branch, online, by telephone and on the mobile app.
- You can also pay money into your account at one of our cash deposit machines.
- No minimum deposit is required to open the account; no minimum deposit needs to be made on a regular basis; and there is no maximum balance limit.
Can I withdraw money?
Yes. No notice is required. You can withdraw money:
- in branch
- by transfer to any other account based in the UK (online, by telephone or on the mobile app)
- up to £250 per day at any cash machine
There are daily limits on the amount you can transfer from your account online, by telephone or mobile banking.
AER: Stands for Annual Equivalent Rate. It shows you what the rate would be if the interest was paid and compounded each year.
Gross Rate: This means the interest rate you are paid without deduction of income tax.
p.a.: Per annum (per year).
Ready to apply?
Before you apply, we've outlined the eligibility for the account below, along with our terms and conditions so you can make sure it's the right account for you.
You can apply for an Instant Saver account if you are:
- Aged 16+ and permanently resident in the Isle of Man.