Choice and flexibility in the same package
Tailored loans can be used for almost any purpose and are designed to fit your lifestyle - putting you in control.
- Borrow what you need - the minimum loan amount is £10,000
- Flexible loan terms - you can spread your repayments over one to seven years
- Make extra repayments - you can make extra payments whenever you like, with no early repayment penalties
- Choose when to pay - you can pay weekly or monthly, whatever suits you best
- Take a payment holiday - you can defer payments at the start of the loan for up to 12 months
- Interest only loans - you can pay the interest only and repay the capital later (handy if you expect to receive a bonus in the future)
- Variable or fixed rates - you choose. Tailored loans are usually variable rate so the payments go up and down as interest rates change. You can have a fixed rate loan but this comes with an early repayment charge.
You need an Isle of Man Bank current account to take advantage of a tailored loan.
There is an arrangement fee for loans over £25,000, we charge an arrangement fee. We might also have to make a charge if we need security on the loan.